Monday, April 14, 2008

So here are my first cards to post on this blog.














The first one is one I made for my Aunt who is about to open a Meadows Frozen Custard Stand and I wanted to congratulate her (when it opens) and also thank her for the Friends and Family Day that they will have. I started with an Old olive Base and used my "Tart and Tangy" SU! Stamp set (from the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog) using my markers to color it then cut the image out. I used mini glue dots to apply it to the card so it has a little dimension. I also used Designer Series Paper from the Mini as a background with Whisper White card stock. Oh, and real red 1/4 " grosgrain ribbon.

The inside I used the "so sweet" flower from the Sale-a-bration catalog set "So Many Scallops" and the scallop circle and 1 inch punches. I again used markers to get the colors I wanted. The CONTRATULATIONS is from SU! set "Fun and Fast Notes."

1 comment:

Angela said...

I really like this card. Is the red ribbon through the square/diamond or is the knot a separate piece?

Keep 'em comin'!!
:)