Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mt. Start Up...for Stampin' Up'

If you are looking at this title you are probably thinking that I spelled "my" wrong by using a T instead of a Y. Well yes, that was the original mistake...however once I saw it, I thought "indeed...it IS Mt. Start Up for me. Not that the mountain has been hard, but blogging could get interesting. I don't really have a lot of time for making cards...it's more or less my "stress reliever"...my "creative outlet!" So there is usually a mood associated with each and every card I make...and you might see that as I begin to post my favorites. I am NOT by far the most creative card maker I know...that would be my up-line Sponsor...Angela. I see HER cards and get inspired to stamp more. Her blog for those who don't already know is www.beeninking.blogspot.com You can even see that my "inspiration" for my blog title is a spin off of hers. LOL Well, very briefly (because my son wants to nurse and needs a nap) my intro is this:

My name is Abby and I like to stamp. I make cards for my friends and I grew up at a summer camp. I was homeschooled 12 grades, got married at 18. We've had ten years together and more we've not yet seen.. I love my God, my Husband, Twin Girls and a Boy, but if this child doesn't stop SCA-REEEEEEEEEEMING at me, I'm going to give him more then a TOY! I'm a busy Mom from sun-up to sun-down, and even some more when kids don't stay down. I do what I can be sane and well balanced, and stamping and writing are things that have challenged. I hope that this blog isn't "too much" like a mother's rantings, but more like a model Stampin' Up' Demonstrator's Stampings.

1 comment:

Angela said...

As Naomi told me when I started blogging..."welcome to my insanity!". I hope you'll find, as I have, that it's the best kind of insanity. I can hardly wait to see what you'll stamp!!

Also love the poetry ditty at the end...very Abby. ;)

Love ya,
Angela