Monday, April 14, 2008

The second card I made today was for my Dad's birthday next week. I don't really have many stamps that I would consider masculine, but I was pretty pleased with how this card came out none the less. The base is again, Old Olive and I used "Baroque Motifs" stamp set. The swirly on the outside is Close to Cocoa craft ink, the ribbon is 5/8" Choc. Chip and the white text is Whisper White Craft Pad done with one line of a stamp from the "Lots of Thought" (SAB 2008). The central focal point is stamped in Close to Cocoa Craft Ink, embossed in clear and mounted on Whisper White card stock. I used the Ticket Corner Punch from SU! and accented the center with a brad from the VINTAGE set.


The inside I simply used WW craft ink and the swirly stamp again on the top and finished with a stamp from the "Lots of Thought" (SAB 2008) on Choc. Chip card stock using the Ticket Corner punch again. Look masculine enough?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Just have to tell you how much I love this card. Don't think I told you that back when it was posted.

It's rich and masculine...two things that can be rather difficult to accomplish.

Keep up the good work!