Monday, April 14, 2008

Grandma's Birthday Card

This card I made for my Grandmother's birthday tomorrow. She's a girly Grandma and loves frill and pink. I like this card for her. =)

The base is Cameo Coral with Designer Series Paper (cut to scallop) and a small strip of Blush Blossom embossed with Clear powder using a stamp from the Level 1 Hostess Set "Sweet Dreams" (I used this set for everything). The white flowers are WW craft ink. The pink and white ribbons are not from SU!

The inside is another strip of embossed Blush Blossom and a square of Pretty in Pink with an embossed frame in clear. The text is from "Sweet Dreams" and "Birthday Wimsy" (SAB 2008). The border on the bottom is WW craft ink. I added the craft ink to both the front and the inside after I thought it was done. It needed something more.

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: